Monday, October 10, 2016

MY HAUNTED UKULELE PT.2

MY UKULELE GENTLY WEEPS

     You ever had one of those dreams where you wake up in your bed but you are still really sleeping. I dreamed that I woke up to music. It sounded like a ukulele playing. I couldn't figure out what it was as far as the tune. It sounded like an old record playing but like the record was warped. There was a glow throughtout my house and I walked toward the sound. It is hard ot explain. I mean, I was walking in a dark house but there was this eerie glow as if my path was illuminated by a flickering candle. 

   As I made my way toward the sound I started to make out what was playing. And as I write this, the hair on my neck is standing straight up. It sounded like it was playing the Somewhere Over the Rainbow chords.. It sounded Hawaiian but also like it was playing on a broken kids record player.. 

As I go down the hall the music is getting louder and louder. I finally realize that it is coming from my son's room. I slowly push open the door and look at my son fast asleep in his bed. I glance over to the corner and a little girl was rocking his his little rocking chair slowly strumming the chords. Her legs swinging back and forth. She looks up at me and smiles. 

I immediately wake up with a jolt. I catch my breath and lightly in the background I can still here the chords playing. 

Creepy as hell

No comments:

Post a Comment