Tuesday, October 18, 2016

GOODBYE HAUNTED UKULELE

So I finally found someone to buy the dang ukulele that has been causing us so many problems. I sold it on ebay for a measly 20 bucks. Fine I don't care. I will take the hit just to get that damn thing out of here.

I never ever thought someone would go through something like this trying to teach yourself ukulele. It's probably just me because I have that kind of luck. So now all I have to do is wrap this thing up and bring it to the post office and it will be out of my life for good. \

This doesn't mean I am going to give up my dream of learning how to play. I just need to be more careful and figure out how to buy a ukulele online so I don't go through this mess again. I guess I can always go into my local music store and get one too.. Problem is I am an amazon kind of guy. Way more convenient.

Until I replace this thing, I guess learning the Riptide ukulele chords will have to wait. I will keep you posted..

No comments:

Post a Comment