Sunday, November 20, 2016

STILL HASN'T TURNED UP, SO...

Well it's been a couple weeks since the ukulele just vanished in thin air. I stopped worrying about it. Stay gone for all I care. Makes me no difference. The air is lighter in my house since it has been MIA.  So I have been taking the opportunity to enjoy my new ukulele. The one I bought from Amazon. Ya know.. The one that isn't haunted.

I have been logging onto my favorite online ukulele lessons site. It's called Center Stage Ukulele Academy.
I am really enjoying it and learning a lot. It's amazing when there is nothing in life to bother you or distract you, how much you can get done.  I would advise any of you out there reading this, if you want a good site to learn the ukulele at an affordable price, these guys are the way to go.  They teach you everything from how to buy a ukulele to learning techniques like ukulele barre chords.

So I am taking this time to get as deep into this as possible because I have absolutely no idea when stuff is going to start ramping up again. It sucks because it is always in the back of my mind. Like there is something looking and ready to throw everything into a tailspin again.

Right now I am going through their list of ukulele songs, trying to pick out a couple to really learn and master.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment